.....

......This Is Personal Blog With Me & My Hubby. That Why You Can See A lot Story More About Us.....

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lonely


The Flowers seems to be dancing in the wind

the rain seems to be moisturizing the earth

everything in this world depends on each other to survive

why do people hurt each other?

why are there separation?

even if you travel far away

you will always remain right here in my heart

my heart will always be filled by the gentle smile of yours

i hang on tightly to that fragment of you

even i felt hurt

we are still connected together

i believe that we will meet again

I'm waiting for you my love

i love you

i trust you

i want to share your loneliness

be it the light or the darkness

we can trust each other if it is only two fo us

no don't let go...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR..


P/S : Copy paste from FB my hubby...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...